- Users can convert their veNFT into ELR.
- ELR can be staked to earn ETH.
- iELR is a dedicated compounder for ELR.
Initially in the first week, each 1 RAM inside a veNFT will be able to mint out 1 ELR (1:1 ratio).
As the epochs go by the rewards from rebasing will be added to the main veNFT of ELR protocol without minting any new ELR. This will cause the minting ratio to shift from 1:1 to 1:(1+R), R being the rebase factor.
For example, if the rebase for 2nd epoch is 0.5%, then the mint ratio will increase to 1.005, which means it would take a veNFT with 1.005 RAM inside it to mint 1 ELR token.
Due the fact that there are no negative rebases in veRAM system, this minting-price ratio of ELR will keep on increasing forever, and it will keep on appreciating against plain RAM in a veNFT.
The main veNFT of the system will be simply used to maximize the returns from voting. Vote distribution will only consider the after-sale value (in ETH) of the earnable Bribes & Voter fees to decide its vote.
All the earnings from Voting such as Bribes & Trade-fee will be sold in their entireity to purchase ETH.
All 100% of the Votes will be used for this purpose and this purpose only. Even if we have a conflict of interests in the future, the votes will be allocated solely on the basis of maximum ETH returns per vote.
- 13.37% of the ETH will be used to acquire Protocol-owned Liquidity.
- 86.63% of the ETH is used as follows:
- 80% of ETH is distributed to Stakers
- 20% of ETH is sent as Bribes to Ramses.exchange voters